Information we collect
- When you contact us directly, we will collect additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes (only if you gave your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes).
- Find and prevent fraud
Information clause on the processing of personal data
- Your personal Data Controller is Four Point sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at the following address: ul. Jana Długosza 60a, 51-162 Wrocław.
- Your personal data will be used for the purpose of processing your request for access to our products.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the indicated data will prevent the Data Controller from conducting activities. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”).
- Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- Your personal data are transferred to entities providing IT support to Four Point or to authorized employees of Four Point; the transfer of data is performed pursuant to the concluded personal data processing agreements, and the processing entities process them exclusively at the request of Four Point, i.e. they are not authorized to process such data for their own purposes.
- You have the following rights:
- the right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. you also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Point follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Four Point uses 'cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read „What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Four Point has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.